Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Love in the online world

A friend of mine recently professed that she's quitting online dating- and lamented that there was no daterette gum, or patch to help her withdrawl.

What the heck is with online dating anyways? Is it the mystery? Is it the games? I mean- it's not like you're actually building a connection with this person who is pixels on a screen is it?

I look at it as a functional tool- as a marketer- I know that in order to get qualified leads you have to get good exposure... you also have to practice effective online marketing- and online dating is just that... I guess in that way- speed dating is like a trade show...

-Mike

ok- the friend that this is about... Yes- she is from online dating. I have never met her- she's just pixels on a screen as far as I know- but that doesn't make her any less human or any less of a friend.
I hope she feels better about everything soon- she's a sweet lady with a lot of love to give- and to any guy friends I have out there reading this- She's smokin' hot! ;) Tell me if you want a set up. No, Not you Arik- hands off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home