Monday, February 27, 2006

Feedback?

Anonymous said...
mike, you still haven't changed your posting.......it's all wrong......no one will read a posting if it's all shite...strange blog, this, you don't seem to be able to take constructive criticism.......we're trying to help


Thanks for your posting. Interesting point.
I'll be frank: I wish you would be more specific in what posting you mean, and why you think it's wrong. I wouldn't consider it constructive criticism if it's not constructive- meaning useful. Give something concrete that you have trouble understanding or you disagree with, and I'll try to make it clearer, or defend my position better. If you just give general "It's all shite" feedback, it sounds like bellyaching instead of constructive feedback that one can use for improvement.

Just a thought. I do appreciate your post though.


Also- the internet is a medium of limited accountability and famous for abuse of the anonymity. I might take your feedback more seriously if you signed your name instead of just signing it "anonymous". It makes me think that you're a classmate trying to take the piss out of me. Certainly isn't conducive to a relationship of trust and respect as is, right?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the comments were made below the text taken from your posting, so reference and context were made for you to examine the examples of poor theory application.........it's not for anyone to correct you; merely to tell you that you've applied the theories stated incorrectly.......where did you learn these theories? they (the stakeholders, for example) are simply incorrect.......no offence intended, just wanted you to know

Monday, February 27, 2006 3:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for the post.

OK- why are they incorrect?

Monday, February 27, 2006 4:07:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't know where to start..........your grasp of stakeholders, complimentors, substitutors, etc. seems limited or elementary......are you in a night class for a business course? if so, it seems as if you are regurgitating terms, and applying what sounds like flaccid game theory into the mix makes no sense.........there is no game theory in the legal case here..........you are reading too much into it.

Monday, February 27, 2006 4:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

OK- let me get this straight. I have a different interpretation of theory, and a different take on a legal case that differs from yours, so automatically my view is 'wrong' and 'incorrect'?

That's just poor form on your part. I'm sorry for coming down hard, but to be honest- it really doesn't put your most mature face forward if anyone who disagrees with your opinion is wrong.

Just a thought- thanks for the post.

Monday, February 27, 2006 5:02:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous cowards are my fave. mike, i have skype!!! skype me sometime!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home