Thursday, February 09, 2006

Is that wrong?

Lately- after my High Second class honors in Managerial Accounting, I've been thinking of exploring my accounting side... It scares me a little. What also scares me is that I find myself wishing that I had more time and electives available so I could take Strategic Finance... Not that I'm not loving my current electives! Actually- Project Management has proved to be so interesting and useful that it got bumped up from audit to 'for credit', at the expense of Entrepreneurial management.

Hmmm... Accounting... cost management... hmmm....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

choosing to take accounting? way to go, mike. i took what i had to in that respect and left the rest of it in my screaming path out of there.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home