Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday Post

I like Fridays- I don't have classes, so it gives me time to catch up on work. Right now I'm applying strategy theory (dad- you'd be proud; some of it is game theory) to a marketing case for a presentation on ice cream next week.

And for some reason on Friday it's the only day that I open my David Krakauer and Kroke Band heavy Klezmer play list in Winamp and listen while I work... and for a reason beyond me altogether- it never fails to put me in a great mood! Well- it doesn't matter.

So- when you see me bopping away with my headphones plugged in while I'm writing about stakeholders and boundaries of play and it's Friday- you better believe that the lyrics to my music are in a language that only Beady understands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home