Thursday, April 07, 2005

Beating the Drum of Ahenakew

So- David Ahenakew fancies himself as not only an expert on Semitic history, but also a victim of an over- ambitious reporter trying to cook a story.

And his lawyer- Doug Christie – who from the sounds it is quite the pundit on Judaism as well- contends that the reporter should be the one in hot water- not his client.

Poor you, David Ahenakew! This is all one huge misunderstanding! I know! I know- I feel for you. You, Dave with your Diabetes making you all flustered. You, Davey, with your medication which you neglected to take – but that’s ok- no one is perfect; I know that the lack of medication made you say things that you wouldn’t normally say to anyone- let alone think! Lord no! You wouldn’t dare think such things. Poor David is being persecuted! It’s a conspiracy I tells ya! That reporter should be taken out back and ‘beated on’ with a rather large rubber hose.

I mean- all you were doing was saying what everyone else thinks about jews- how those bastards got what was coming to them in the Holocaust and that it’s a shame Hitler didn’t finish the job and fry all those big nosed, greedy hebes. I understand. Well- if it’s consolation- I certainly hope that justice gets done in the trial- I mean- innocent men like you whose only real crime is promoting hate don’t belong behind bars.

They belong in the hospital for getting ‘beated on’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home