Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Moving Day

I've been living in a cramped Hovel for my grad school. It's super nice, but it's small and the common area is filthy.

Now that I'm done grad school, I'm getting kicked out, so I'm moving. I looked at one bedroom apartments downtown and I selected one that suits me. I'll probably grow to love it- I'm still a little unsure... I AM excited about it though and very confident!

I'm also getting Internet put in, but it'll, take a few weeks, according to the Internet company so I'll blog more then.

It's in the old Jewish neighborhood of Dublin called Portobello. I bought book called "Dublin's Little Jerusalem" that's about the area in 1910-1950 (I haven't read it yet, though), but no- my decision to move there wasn't solely based on the Jewish factor. It's a very cool neighborhood, centrally located, safe and quiet. It should be interesting.

Oh- and by the way- Helloshen, Nikki.