Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Slapstick Yoga

OK- i got home from work and it's a gorgeous day out- there's clouds moving in from the East, but it's still clear in the west, so the sun is shining and it's nice and warm (24 C)

So- I put on my little yoga shorts and head to the patio and start doing yoga.

I do my Ashtanga and by the time i hit primary series it starts to rain. Nothing major, so just a little shower- so i keep doing yoga. Through Marichyasana II and III along with balance variation poses... etc... until i get to fish pose- at this time- my sticky mat is slick with rain and i cannot get grounding- but i figure i'd try for wheel pose anyways.

big mistake...

my hands slip out from under me like I they were on banana peels and boom! Right down on the crown of my head!

Hee hee hee! My noggin got a floggin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home