Thursday, December 15, 2005

Who's the loser now??

Can I make my Canadian friends jealous for a moment?

I just wanted to tell you about the weather here...
8C, 46 F; Cloudy; sunrise: well- it's past 8 am here and dawn is just breaking.
It has been below 0 once or twice here- and it's only been around -1 or -2...

Maybe it was the weather that was the reason I enjoyed my run so much this morning. Maybe it's fact that I had my Management Accounting exam yesterday and now I only have 3 exams left- 2 of which I am very very confident about (Marketing and MIS...)

Anyways- 4 more days I'll be a free man for a month. I have some assignments for over the break- Including one for a new subject starting next semester- Corporate Finance.

Cost of textbook for course: € 59.
Cost of course in total: € 1112.50
Cost of giving up your Christmas Holidays to analyze finance cases: priceless.


OK- I know I opened this blog promising to make you all jealous... and now that you say my true state of affairs in the larger picture, you're probably feeling like you don't have it so bad after all- not that it's a competition, but I'm going to tell you a little more:

Cost of Visiting Shanghai in March for the week long class field trip: Included in Tuition.

Bing bing bing. I think we have a winner!
Except for Corina who wins the pot because she's getting married next week! Wicked happy for you, toots! Wait- maybe that means she loses if she's getting married.

and to Ben who doesn't have to write any more OB papers... wait- that means that he had a bad OB teacher- so maybe that means he loses too.

And to Blake who found that the best things in life are salty broths with chewy noodles and plump chicken and beef inside... wait- maybe he's getting sick of them, so maybe that means he loses.

And to Beady who wins double because she's kicking ass and taking names in her new awesome job, and also wins because she's in my thoughts very frequently- and no woman has been able to maintain my attention for this long- especially considering the distance between us... wait- maybe that's not such a great thing after all...

and to Sandra who is healing quickly from the van hitting her.
If you think she's damaged- you should see the fucking VAN! You totally are a BEAST, Sandra! A BEEEEEAST!!! wait- maybe being a beast isn't such a great thing- I mean- you have to spend a lot on all that body waxing stuff, and the price of children for nourishment isn't exactly dropping...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you nutter! stop blogging nonsense and keep studying. Anyhow, we're not losers, we're getting so much snow tomorrow that I might just be able to take a snow day and get cozy at home in front of a fire with my handsome manimal... ;)~S~

Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home