Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day 63

It's now been 2 months and 1 day since my arrival in the land of Green and Leprechauns.

I've learned plenty of Business skills- both practical and applied as well as theoretical. I've learned a depth comes with management, as a depth can be present in anything if you approach it looking for depth.
Here's some things I learned about myself
  • I've learned that about myself- my leadership style and management style.
  • I've learned that when I work 100 hours a week- I tend to lose my imagination and my ability to think conceptually is hamstrung.
  • I can live on 6 hours sleep every night during the week.
  • I don't mind living without TV.
  • When surrounded by people with startling intelligence- I suddenly feel very cloddish and slow.
  • When feeling overworked and stressed- I have to remind myself to smile and joke around.
  • I will always probably be looking at the future and not the present.
  • I will always have something gnawing at me- even though I ignore it and never admit it- it's still there.
  • When I'm overworked- my level of attraction goes down- I am not attracted to anyone but the Beady eyed friend- who is back in Toronto.
  • When working hard and under stress- My appetite for vices is voracious! Because I can't let myself smoke, don't like to drink, don't gamble and screw hookers- I tend to eat junk food. I learned a few years ago to substitute- so I eat low fat popcorn and diet soda, but I also indulge in wine gums and chocolate bars. Mmmm!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shmooperoni... sorry i missed your calls. busy busy at work. your post is so melancholy... chin up, you'll have a break before you know it! :)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home