Wednesday, December 07, 2005

'Xam 'Xiety!

Sunday Night my tummy was feeling funny.

No- not Chris Rock or Family Guy Funny, more nauseous, so yeah- Jack Black funny...

Anyways- I'll save you the gory details of my bodily functions, but suffice to say that come Monday morning- I was wrecked... and preparation for the Financial Reporting Exam was an uphill struggle, until I remembered the Struggle wasn't on the Exam- just Cash flows- I remembered stupid acronyms to help me remember the proper structure of Cash Flows.

Other Reasons That Cows Eat Fried Ice Cream
Rally Cars Race in Georgia.

Never mind- all that matters is that I remember them now! And today I stuffed 10 ratios in there- so I'm all set. It's all over but the crying... I mean the writing... of them exam- and hopefully there will be only limited sobbing in the exam hall. It's ever so distracting.

So- anyways- After my funky tummy business on Monday- I have sworn off sweets. I know that sweets are NOT the cause of my episode, but my subconscious cannot help but associate that feeling of emesis with those 3 chocolate bars, that half bag of chips and that caramel popcorn. (What? Oh Give me a fucking break! It's Exam time!!!!)

Anyways- the moral of the story is... Um... there must be a way to blame Stephen Harper for this. Where's a scapegoat when you need one? shit...

I had to share this email I got from my old boss. He's a funny funny man:

Glad to hear you haven't been accosted by any leprechauns yet ... if you see one, run. Apparently if they bite you, you'll turn into one too. No, wait, that's MBAs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure, sure your tummy was funny. yup. right. nudge nudge wink* wink*... uh huh. i know the truth. you were just fulfilling your daily quota. and yes, you know *EXACTLY* what i'm talking about. muahahahahah!!!!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Jeeze Katie,
I didn't know that explosive bowel movements and vomitting makes you laugh... I thought everyone else except for me, Beady and maybe 6 others outgrew it in the 5th grade...

Oh and by the way... "poop!" Laugh it up.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home