Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Convert

While living overseas, it's been difficult to obtain Canadian new papers. Of course I check Globeandmail.com daily, but I've been forced to rely on other dailies for a physical paper experience.

In the MBA office, we have two papers available- Financial Times (a very good newspaper) and Wall Street Journal - Europe Edition (An exceptional newspaper).

At first- I just really liked the fact the FT has an MBA section every Monday, and it's pink! PINK I tell you! But then it struck me a few months ago- I prefer The Wall Street Journal.

So I did a little research on this paper that has captured my interest- apparently- when a study was done of top Dailies, WSJ was found to score as the most Liberal of them.

I did a little more research- it's got the highest salaried readership (big surprise there) in the US.

I did a little more research- The Globe and Mail offers the WSJ to be delivered daily with your G&M paper... Now-when I get back- if I can only get the WSJ and not the G&M - or will that just sound to the poor drone taking the order "One Chicken Tikka sandwich, hold the Chicken, please."