Thursday, June 09, 2005

Desperately Seeking...

OK- Now I'm all psyched for going to Dublin. There is the whole matter of the accommodation though.

Dublin is notoriously expensive, and the GSB dormitories are... well.. nice enough, from the stuff I'm reading about them, but- the apartments are 6 bedrooms with shared kitchen and living space, and let's face it: People can be real slobs and I don't necessarily want to have to live in someone else's mess.

I can just imagine heading back to the residence after a brutal day in classes, exhausted, famished and almost able taste the pasta dish I'll make myself- only to find the kitchen filled with dirty pots and pans and no one willing to clean it up, and no clean pots available. I would just lose it! RRRAWWWR!

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Mike! Thanks so much for posting to the Champions of Chad website. Perhaps you can help me. I figured out how to use Hello! to upload photos to the blog, but can't for the life of me figure out how to post my own photo to my profile. I see you have one, so maybe you can help me. The little box asks for a URL, but I'm not sure what to put? Do I have to have the photo posted to some other website to make it work??

Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home