Friday, June 24, 2005

Happy Pride, Sailors!

Well- it's Pride weekend again and that means I'm gay for a day! Of course- even though I'm gay- doesn't mean I'm available- The Beady eyed friend would kill me!!!

Some people ask "Why have Gay Pride??? We don't have straight Pride!" And that's a fair question- fair if a bit myopic...
  • Not straight pride because you're not told that your lifestyle is an abomination to God.
  • Not straight pride beccause don't feel obliged to act gay in front of your co-workers and bosses for fear of career repricussions.
  • Not straight pride because you're not pressured by family and friends to try being with someone of your own gender just once...
  • Not straight pride because you're not shunned and ostracised for being straight.

Happy gay pride all- and remember- just because you're straight doesn't mean you can't join the party!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(here's a completely irrelevant comment. i have a sneaking suspicion (because i asked him) that the resident blogger of atthethornbush.blogspot.com would not mind if you linked to his blog.)

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

I don't mind at all. Please tell said resident blogger that a link trade is acceptable :)

Saturday, June 25, 2005 3:10:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you're giving this Beady of yours a fair shake. How do you know (s)he would mind? Maybe Beady would like it. Maybe Beady would want to see it in action. It's all about the action, baby!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

You make a valid point, and believe me- I'd be the first one to agree that going after guys is the answer for me, except for one small detail.

I like screwing girls ;)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home