Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Little (or well) Known Factoids about me

  • I have 4 holes in my body from peircings, but no current peircings in my body
  • I never used to be allergic to dogs, until last year. Now I am.
  • I had an allergy to wasp and yellow jacket stings. I went to an allergist for weekly shots on Thursday mornings. I am no longer remotely afraid of needles.
  • I refuse to get freezing at the dentist.
  • I have nothing but distain for black licorice.
  • I prefer brunettes to blondes.
  • I enjoy the taste of liver.
  • My eyes are slightly crossed, and as a result, my depth perception sucks. I cannot play pool or shoot with accuracy, but for some reason, I can paralell park.
  • I don't like soup.
  • I can read hebrew, I can't understand what I'm reading though.
  • One of my favorite things to eat is terriaki anything on rice. Terriaki Chicken, Terriaki Salmon, Terriaki shrimp, Terriaki Jelly Bellys, Terriaki Beady-eyed friend...
  • I am self-conscious about my crossed eyes- that's the only thing I'm self conscious about.
  • I don't have a fear of spiders or flies or bugs, but I kill them if i find them crawling around my house because I don't want them to lay eggs and cause and infestation.
  • I don't like my grandmother.
  • I have a deep seated secret longing to travel in space.
  • One of my favorite people in the world and the person who I think knows me best is my Sister.
  • I have three sisters- all of them older.
  • I grew up with cats. Snow from the age of 1-7, and when I was 8 or so, we got two brothers- Scooter and Jasper who both died last year.
  • I try to beleive in the good in others and try to give them the benefit of the doubt. When I don't- I feel guilty. I am rarely wrong about my gut to not trust them.
  • I would read a non-fiction over a fiction book any day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all you do like soup. you just like to be difficult and tell people you don't. what you actually dislike is something more akin to stew. and the 2nd thing you're self conscious about is being called a big immature baby. which being a male adult of the species is inevitable. as for eating friends, that's usually not a recommended policy. keep eating friends and you won't have any left, terriyaki'd or otherwise.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:16:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all you do like soup. you just like to be difficult and tell people you don't. what you actually dislike is something more akin to stew. and the 2nd thing you're self conscious about is being called a big immature baby. which being a male adult of the species is inevitable. as for eating friends, that's usually not a recommended policy. keep eating friends and you won't have any left, terriyaki'd or otherwise.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

OK- I have to take exception to that- You can't tell me that males have a higher proclivity for being immature than females. Did I mention I have three sisters?
I also have plenty of female friends who at times turn into very babyish creatures; Even beady-eyed, bless her- isn't exempt.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home