Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It's all smurfing together...

OK- as of yesterday I am 2 months from my first day of class.

Student Loan: check!
Accommodation: check!
Airline Ticket: Business class! CHECK!
New Business Suit: Check It out! Check!
Saying Good-bye to the Beady eyed one: um...
Saying Good-bye to everyone else: Um...

I guess I really am leaving the toughest things for last... That's why before I leave- I'm going to invite everyone to a big party in my honour to send me off!

That's right- all my Neurotic crazy friends, All my super-stable centered friends, my fitness friends, my bookish friends- they are all invited to celebrate the glory that is.... me.

The Beady eyed one is coming up with a great restaurant, that my veggie friends (who coincidentally are largely also my neurotic friends) can enjoy too. (Hmmm- Is there a correlation between vegetarianism and neurosis? Whatever you do- don't ask the cow their opinion! It's just going to be biased!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! you never said *anything* about veg friends! i'm going to ~kill~ you. (frantically making slicing motion across the neck) B.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh Beady-
I don't know whether it's despite or because of your delightful death threats that I adore you so :-X

Thursday, July 14, 2005 1:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Yes.
but I don't care how many categories you fit into- You're only eating for one at the dinner. No steak eating contests, please... ok- maybe a small one.

Friday, July 15, 2005 2:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home