Thursday, July 14, 2005

Potter Posting

I am a fan of Harry Potter. I admit it! I enjoy the books and the movies. I will not dress up and wait in line on Friday Night to buy the book, however, I'll just wait until Saturday Afternoon...

From what I heard- the Pope has a problem with Harry Potter. Aparently the notion of a Wizard perverts the Christian Soul and attracts said young Christian to Sorcery.

I don't think that Harry Potter will mind that much. I don't think he's Catholic. I always thought he was jewish.

I would have talked about the Hockey Strike ending today- but I really couldn't get interested to get familarized with the the terms of the hockey agreements.

I am, however gripped I tell you! GRIPPED by the news about Harry Potter and all things Potteresque!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course he's Jewish! How else could he possibly be making that much money & ruling the world through media and thought control of millions of children & their parents, while at the same time singlehandedly undermining zealots of various religions around the world... geez. I thought it was obvious. B. (rolling eyes & laughing maniacally).

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home