Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lucky Seven

Seven days???
Seven days before I leave???

I got my bedding, and everything I need for my laptop, but I still might get one of those little cables to attach the laptop to desks and tables so someone with sticky fingers doesn't liberate my computer.
The only thing I need more is yoga gear, running gear, a really nice rain coat, and 260 v plugs for my electric toothbrush, and alarm clock.

Speaking of Toothbrush- I'm going to go see the Toothadontist today. I've had some trouble tracking one down, and all I had to do was ask Not Asian who she goes to...

My German Sister is in town to see me off, which is very nice of her, and she's running different errands for me. Maybe because i gave her my car to tour Eastern Canada with.

I'm coming up to my last date with the Beady Eyed one... I wonder how that will go...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your last date will go the same way all the other ones went. some laughing, some arguing, some wanting to kill each other, and other things not suitable for print. hehe. oh, and yeah, you yawning and passing out by 10pm.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:28:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be sure to say "howdee" to Dr. Pilates for me!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home