Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ireland has Arrived!

Good morning!

As I write this I am on a bus heading to Dublin City Centre and onwards to University College of Dublin which will become my new home. I waited in line oops- in queue for 10 minutes for the bank machine. I realized I needed cash for the bus to get from the airport, and then a cab afterwards to the Residence- and maybe a snack if I get hungry. Sushi anyone? As it turned out- the 10 Euros the Baron very generously gave me was sufficient to get the ticket and have enough over for bite. (probably- I don’t know bite prices here, but hopefully they’re as fun as bites from the Bead eyed one.

It was a fine flight. I nodded off quickly after a beef and rice dinner, and woke up to coffee and cold breakfast. I feel jetlagged and a little lost, but overall fantastic, and brilliantly confident that I made the right decision coming here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home