Saturday, January 14, 2006

Photo-journal has arrived!

I have a good 35 pictures commemorating my family's visit to Dublin. Because of the nature of the internet- (read: internet crazies and stalkers abound) I am not including pictures of my family. Just me- and of Dublin...




Not the oldest church- but I thought it certainly had great charm.

Dublinia the Interactive Museum. I am wearing the helmet and shield and I feel like the Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail. "It's just a flesh wound!"


I like the Urban streetscape of Dublin.

It's not exactly Frank Lloyd Wright or I.M. Pei or Gaudi, but it has an old world charm to it- and It's certainly both functional and aesthetic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's a great shot of you. probably the best ever!

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home