Sunday, October 23, 2005

Accountancy in my future?

OK- so the previous post where I said I'm getting Accounting and Finance because I dreamed about it is probably not accurate.

To be more precise- I dreamed about accounting and Finance because it's something I'm working hard on and just dedicating time and energy to learning. So- the fact I finally am able to perform it with any authority is a reflection of that effort, not of my ethereal activities.

Besides- It has yet to be seen if I can perform it with any authority yet. All I know is that I'm getting better at it- faster- fewer mistakes, more comfortable. I'm not accountant yet, but who knows what the future will bring? I could decide accounting and bookkeeping is the life for me.

I certainly do get a huge rush from making the second line in the double underline...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home