Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stuck in the Middle with you

I am in MIS and I am blogging.

How very apprepo!

So it's now half way through week number 4... wait - no it's 5. Alright- halfway through week number 5 which at the end is the half-way point between our start and our Finish in December. Oh- bad choice of words- I mean our exams in December.

I'll take the time in December to explore Dublin after exams. I'll finally have the time to see the city, peruse the galleries and museums, nibble at the eateries, and generally get my head out of books.

Speaking of books- I keep thinking of the book Natural Capitalism by Lovins et al. from the Rocky Mountain Institute. My German Sister was right- that book is really giving me a point of view that is refreshing and unusual and absolutely practical and required.

Anyways- class is starting now, so I'm back to it.

Notice how I didn't talk about how tired I am and how busy I am and how gruelling this is? I'm not in the mood to repeat myself- you must be getting sick of hearing it.

I guess I really am distancing myself from middle management...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, what are you thinking? Why were you blogging in the class????? Don't you love MIS?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Livenwealthy,
OK- so not only do you spam my blog, but you insult me as well. Lack Quality of Posts?? I'd like to see YOU do better! Maybe they lack quality from the perspective of some whore who would rip off his mother for his own selfish greed, but I don't think you're an authority of quality of my blogs. After all- you have no blog yourself, AND your site- the education department spam site- it has coding errors.
idiot.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:02:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogging in economics class......? what would Des say, Mike Iseman?

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Um... Samson.

Read it again carefully. I wasn't in Economics. You can double check if you like.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 8:23:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Mike, Economics............and this isn't Samson.

Monday, October 17, 2005 9:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Um... I wasn't blogging in Economics.

I was blogging in MIS. Hello? Hello? Is this on?

Monday, October 17, 2005 9:58:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

?????? what does that mean.........? (strange....)

Monday, October 17, 2005 2:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

I am not sure what this has to do with Economics, or why you think I was blogging in Economics.

Now be nice, or I'll make you write out "I will not blog while shit-faced" out 1000 times on the blackboard.

Monday, October 17, 2005 2:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home