Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cold... so very cold...

I hate getting sick when I'm super busy. It's not always the way, but it's the way right now. Luckily- the worst has passed. My fever is gone, my sinuses (or is that sini?) are cleared again allowing me to do do my ujhai breathing in yoga, but there's my damn sore throat! You know what I do about it?

I keep working- I pop some ibu, and keep working.

On another topic- an anonymous classmate is leaving cheeky, surrealist but genuinely amusing comments on my blog. I suggest you wade through the spam being left in the comments now and check it out. This girl or guy is a little strange- but harmless and hilarious!

In the meantime- I am staying in Dublin over the X-Mas break. I finally get to see this beautiful city that I have called me home for a month and half now and have barely left campus.

All I have to do now is track down where to go and what to see. Because the program is packed with Dubliners (No- I mean locals, not characters from James Joyce Novels), I'm sure I can get some tips on where to go and what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home