Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Best Mysterious Guilt Tripped Group

Michael Crichton wrote a Murder Mystery novel while attending Harvard Medical School. What he wanted was a novel to pay for his schooling. What he got was a prize for the best new author.

Michael Crichton in his wisdom wrote the novel featuring characters who closely mirror the faculty at Harvard Med, so in his wisdom, he published it under the pseudenom of Jeffrey Hudson. As it turns out, Harvard Medical School and Smurfit Business School have something in common. EuroMBA! I just wanted to say that I have nothing to do with the Inquisition- nay WITCH HUNT that my most esteemed colleagues are undertaking! All I can say is- Hide yourself! Run for your life!!! I don't care who you are, but Samson will be as relentless as a Ontarian Pit Bull!!!

In other news entirely- I got SkypeOut, so I've been making calls. I got to hear The Beady-Eyed One's voice the day before however because she called me. Let me specify- She's the only one who ever called me including family- and she's also the only one who wrote me besides Corina.

/END GUILT TRIP

Anyways- I am now half way through the 3rd week. Barely able to breathe under the crippling amount of work- but luckily I have the best group in the program! YEAH! You heard me, Brendan! Yeah! Mine's better!!! So eat it! Yeah Samson- You're on my MIS team- so you're the best team for that- but at all other times- Sorry, your team just doesn't cut the mustard! And Alistair- Whooops- Wait- you're on my team. Dude- you're the best!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay after trying to figure out which depreciation method to use, I am much in the mood of a joke. Bring it on Mickey!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Isn't it obvious, Sammy? Use the one that you feel like using ;P

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:37:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your guilt trips aren't quite as accomplished as mine, but then again I've learned from 2 generations of masters of that not-so-delicate art. That said, I guess that over the past year I will acknowledge that you have learned a thing or two from *moi* ;) Finally, I feel that I must mention that I didn't understand a single word of your introductory paragraph. Maybe it's the exhaustion creating incoherence but I have no idea what Michael Crichton & Harvard Med School have to do with Ireland, Business school, and apparently - witch hunts... ummm... sorry... but yeah. LOL. - Beady

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Beady- not only are you very beady- you're very intelligent, so if you didn't get it- there was obviosuly many others who didn't either.

EuroMBA is a fellow Blogger (the link to his page is at the right under 'blogs I love')- and he won't tell anyone who he is :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

P.s. Miss you- even if you do make me feel guilty about it ;P

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:08:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry you have been forgotten by your pals and family. i'm sure you are in their hearts...i hope! so any regrets about going to the land of danny boy?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

No regrets at all.

Anything to get away from all those jerks who were dragging me down into their loser lives and are too much of idiots to appreciate how wonderful I am.

I wonder why they don't call. ;P
(j/k)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:16:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe they are all busy trying to drown their loneliness in giant tumblers of the irish.
or maybe they have to be on set at 5 a.m. every day ....
or maybe they can't figure out the time difference and live in mortal fear of waking you up in the middle of the night ...
but they sure as hell haven't forgotten you, and sure as shooting love you to bits.

mah brothah!

Friday, October 07, 2005 1:25:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home